Thursday, February 28, 2008

Me Me Meme!!!

I've been tagged! TWICE!!! I have to tell you, I really like being tagged. This may come from my extreme Leo personality- you know, the one that makes me think I'm great and makes me want to be the center of attention all the time. I also have no problem sharing all sorts of ridiculous things about myself, so I think I'm a pretty good tag candidate.

Don't take that too far, readers- I'm not doing a meme every week. It's just nice to feel included.

So I've been tagged twice with the same meme. One came from Jennyfer at Jennyfer's Culinary Creations and the other from Danielle at Make No Little Meals. Here's the view into my little world:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was finishing up my sophomore year at college. I served as a Resident Assistant that year and got involved in the community service group, Circle K- which is the collegiate Kiwanis/ Key Club group. I didn't like college that much but I met some amazing people through those 2 groups- so that's what I think about from those years!

What were you doing 1 year ago?
We celebrated 1 year in Maine, which was also 1 year in our first home.

Five snacks you enjoy
Ok, well I'll answer this, but it doesn't mean I eat all of these things!
- Doritos
- Nuts- smoked almonds and pistachios in particular
- Dried fruit, especially dried cherries
- Popcorn, popped on the stove and lightly salted
- Cookies

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire
- Have 3 kids
- Travel Europe, preferably before the 3 kids!
- Invest $250,000 so that I don't have to worry about saving for retirement later
- Buy a wardrobe that maybe is actually fashionable- and maybe hire Stacy London to help me
- Um, I think that would be enough. I mean, if I were pulling in a million a year, then maybe I'd have my architect hubby build our dream house on a big plot of land, but if it's one lump sum, I'd be out after all this other stuff!

5 Bad Habits- Nagging my husband
- Not finishing projects I've started
- Not hanging up my coat when I get home or putting things in an out of the way designated spot
- Jack rabbit starts and slam on the brakes stops
- Oh, here's a weird one... in the shower, I take hair that comes out when I'm shampooing and put it on the wall. I usually wash it down at the end, but sometimes I forget- ick.

5 things you would never wear again
- Neon scrunchies
- A giant wall of bangs
- Stirrup pants
- Oversized lame concert T's
- Black vinyl pants- not because I don't want to, but because I've porked out and my husband doesn't take me clubbing

5 Favourite (kitchen) Toys
- My garlic smasher/ meat pounder (It's a big heavy metal circle with a handle in the middle.)
- Micro grater
- Lime juicer
- Rice cooker
- 9" Chef's knife

Now I tag Martha, Michelle, and Candace. Yeah, I know I'm supposed to tag 5 folks, but I don't want to innundate too many people!

No comments: