Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mystery Seafood Recipe

Hiiiiddy-ho! Good gravy it's been FOREVER since I posted something- mid-November to be exact, just before Thanksgiving. Sorry loyal readers!

I had prepped for hosting Thanksgiving, and it took a lot out of me. Not only have I been slacking in the ol' blog department, I've made a lot of super boring meals that are so not blog-worthy.

Then on top of that, I've made a couple of good ones and now have little to no idea what the heck I put in them! D'oh! The recipe below is one such example. I know a couple of ingredients, but really, I'm going to guess at what the heck I made. You know, I hear of these great new inventions called pen and paper that might help me with this little remembering problem of mine!


A Meal with Salmon and Scallops

  • Some Salmon
  • Some Scallops
  • A little bit of chopped fresh rosemary
  • Hmm, maybe minced garlic, or is it onion?
  • Brown liquid- soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, something else?
  • Olive oil, as I always use olive oil

  1. Put oil in pan and heat over medium?
  2. Saute any seasonings?
  3. Place salmon in pan and cook mostly through. At the end, add in the scallops and cook until just opaque- don't overcook or they will be chewy.
  4. Serve it with something that goes with it?


Sorry folks... I recall this was tasty, although not fantastic, but danged if I can tell you more!

No comments: